Small Business Innovation Research Grants: How to get them and how to manage them
Wed., April 18, at 8:00 am
Meeting room 221E in Bldg. 100
Cummings Center, Beverly, MA
Are you a smart startup?
– Do you know what SBIR/STTR grants are all about?
– How do you identify grants that might fit your company?
– Are you not sure how the process works or if you should bid a SBIR proposal?
– What sort of preparation is needed to write a proposal with a decent chance of winning?
– What does it take to manage the grant if you win?
Join us for our next Innoventures U with Betsy Wilhelm of SciGro, Inc & Jeff Everson of JHEverson Consulting – recognized experts in winning SBIR grants for their clients. Betsy focuses on the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical diagnostics, and the life sciences industries. Jeff’s specialties include renewable energy, applied robotics, sensors, optics, nanotechnology, medical devices and electro-mechanical systems.
The seminar is free. All current NSIV incubator members, candidate companies, sponsors, mentors and advisers are invited.
Seminars are always the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 8 a.m. at the Beverly, MA Cummings Center.
More info: visit – www.nsiv.org or email email@example.comTags: Everson Consulting, Incubators, North Shore Innoventures, SBIR